Join us at the California Coastal Cleanup
Saturday, September 21
9AM – noon
Are you looking for something to do tomorrow? Join us for the Coastal Cleanup tomorrow morning.
Check out the links below to register and participate!
Event Registration, Materials & Resources
- Includes information on:
- 2012 stats & more about Coastal Cleanup Day
- Sponsors & Site Captains
- Downloadable Posters & Waiver Forms
Want to coordinate a team? Visit CCC: www.coastforyou.org
- Coordinators Corner – http://www.coastal.ca.gov/publiced/coordinators/ (includes Site Captain Packet, forms, etc)
Recology & iMRF: http://www.recologysf.com
Get up to speed on the reasons to participate:
- What’s so Bad about Marine Debris? – http://www.coastal.ca.gov/publiced/marinedebris.html
- Synthetic Sea – http://www.algalita.org/movs/pelagic_plastic_mov.html – the Algalita Marine Research Foundation, which explores the problem of plastic ocean debris and helps explain some of the reasons why Coastal Cleanup Day is so important.